Sabado, Oktubre 6, 2012

(profit clicking) Do we really need to invest?

There might be some confusion in profit clicking since I mentioned that its free. We'll the main point is that Joining is free and that your first 10 dollars starting fund is free too! There is actually a saying that the best things in life aren't totally free






After that it's up to you to keep your account alive by purchasing more positions using your money processor like paypal or solid trust etc.
You can use your credit/debit card to link to your money processor and use your money processor to purchase additional positions. Remember that each position cost $10.
Like what i told you before, my investment last 2009 was only $100 which i bought 10 positions and from there i compounded my earnings within profit clicking to purchase more positions. I never invested again from my own wallet and I never regretted as you can see through my earnings.
I am from the philippines so i used my unionbank neon debit card. No need to worry since you will soon reap what you have sowed. That is a promise already proven and tested working.

.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento