Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2012

(Profit Clicking) Joining the PC panel Program / Buying Positions (Sure way to earn)

ALL THINGS DON'T COME THAT EASY.. "You will need to give something to take in return.."

This is the best way to earn through profit clicking. When you start out and join, you will be given $10 as your starting point. This is actually free.

This is how I earn most of my money from profit clicking. As you can see on my screenshots for my earnings.

This is no joke or scam since I already have proof of it. Some of my friends even earns $200-$500 a day by simply doing the PC panel way to earn.


Lets discuss about ad packages or positions first!


When you join and get your free $10 start up money,
You need to use this to purchase ad packages or what you call Investment positions!!


• Each ad package is sold at a cost of $ 10.
• When you invest your ad package (Traffic Packages) you will also get a share of profit for 81 days .. Great  .
• In 81 days your money will grow to 150% (100% equity, 50% profit .. so if divided roughly 81 days in 1 month .. you profit 20%) ..
• In specified you will get 2% profit Monday – Friday, and 1.5 percent of Saturday-Sunday.
For every 4 ad packages or positions that expire after 81 days, you will receive $60 additional

Joining the PC panel Program



Sample Computations

1 Ad Package = $10 investment = $0.20 / day Earnings = $15 Total in 81 days

5 Ad Packages = $50 investment = $1 / day Earnings = $75 Total in 81 days

10 Ad Packages = $100 investment = $2 / day Earnings = $150 Total in 81 days

50 Ad Packages = $500 investment = $10 / day Earnings = $750 Total in 81 days

100 Ad Packages = $1000 investment = $20 / day Earnings = $1500 Total in 81 days








So if you invest your starting $10 for 1 ad package or 1 position, it will let you earn $0.2 each day which for a total of 81 days will let you earn $15 dollars all in all. So that's $5 earnings for just 81 days!!!

But there is a sad part since the $10 dollars is from profit clicking and they will be getting it back so you will be left behind with only $5.

So the quote " give something to take in return" comes in place.

Personally I invested $100 dollars for 10 positions on top of the first $10 they gave me way back 2009. It really depends up to you if you will invest $10-$100 or even more. Remember earnings will be %2 each day and 1.5% weekends. (PAYPAL MONEY IS NOT ALLOWED AS FOR THE MOMENT)

I did this on my alertpay account (Payza) from my earnings from ODESK. It allowed me to earn $2 per day from my $100 dollars investment and it let my account grew from $100 to $150 in 81 days.

Here's the trick, when you earnings reached $10, you can purchase this for more positions. This is what we call compounding. So everytime my earnings reached $10, I just coumpounded it and it grew my positions from the 10 positions I purchased to 120 positions in just 3 months! That Time I was earning around $36 dollars a day!

***Once you invest or get a position, you will need to click 3 ads everyday to get your daily earnings!**
(this can be found at the buttom page of your account) Everything is self explainable..



I never stopped compounding the money until it grew to larger proportions that my paypal account could not handle the withdrawals. So I changed my account to solidtrust and Liberty Reserve.

I am still enjoying the benefits of this program.. This is fully tested and proven so do not waste your time on useless and unproven online programs! Start earning right now!!



For PC panels:

Once you get 4 ad packages to expire, it will automatically be added to your matrix and will eventually spit out $60 to your account earning automatically.. Cool aight? This is proven and legit, so come on, join us today (see my proofs on join page) and believe.!!



The PC Panel Program is an Elite Traffic Exchange Program which maximizes your Profit Clicking earnings and offers variable ways of benefiting through added earnings of $60 per finalized PC Panel.

You may purchase a PC Panel for $20 and refer others who do the same. Each referral helps you finalize one of your PC Panels by purchasing their own Advertising Packages allowing you to enjoy a $60 rebate.

Every 1st and 3rd (the 3rd is a variable parameter subject to change) advertising package belonging to one of your referrals is used to help you finalize one of your own PC Panels.

You can use your Advertising Package account to “feed” your PC Panel account since 50% of the free PC Panels you receive from maturing Ad Packages will assist towards finalizing existing PC Panels you own.

The more Advertising Packages which you have maturing, the more free PC Panels you receive – in turn the more will go to assisting finalization of your existing PC Panels thus speeding the process of increasing your earnings!




.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento